Thursday, October 4, 2012

Before & After

Everybody loves a good before & after makeover photo, right? Well this past weekend I had the pleasure of building a relationship with one of my clients whom I didn't know very well. She was so excited about Mary Kay's Hollywood Makeover Contest and called me when she saw an ad in Ladies' Home Journal. It was a great pick-me-up for me because I was contemplating eating the cost of a hotel conference room that I'd rented for a bridal event. Neither of my brides were able to make it do to life circumstances and I was a little down, to say the least. Then my client called me, she was available, and the two of us enjoyed some great girl time and she got a fabulous, free makeover!

Check out her contest entry then post a comment here to let me know what you think of her new look. Personally, I think she looks FABULOUS but then, I might be a little biased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment