Monday, October 1, 2012

Make A Difference Monday

Kind of a short post today but wanted to give a shout-out to "Make A Difference Monday," courtesy of K-LOVE--a radio network I ADORE!

It's amazing how we can make a difference in the smallest ways. Today has a been a black-hole day for me. In other words, sucking to the infinite power! I won't go into all my stuff but I'm sure you've had days like that, too. You know, when the universe decides to point its big guns your way and has you in its sights to exclusivity of everybody else? Well, maybe not but it sure feels that way, right? Thankfully, God sent a couple of angels my way and I know their prayers were heard. Such a small thing but it made such a huge difference to me.

Here's another small way to make a difference: check out Samaritan's Feet--I'll bet the last time you checked out Zappos, you weren't thinking of the fact that so many adults and children go without shoes. I know I wasn't. Why not take a little time today to make a difference in a small way? It may not be with this organization, it might be with your neighbor or your child's teacher, but make a difference in somebody's life today.

I'd love to hear how you made a difference or someone made a difference in your life--go ahead and post a comment, you never know whose day you might make better!

No comments:

Post a Comment